Courts and Courthouses
- The Judicial Branch web sites containing links to information about the Supreme Court, U.S. Courts of Appeals, and more.
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Links to Opinions and Orders.
1st Circuit; 2nd Circuit; 3rd Circuit; 4th Circuit; 5th Circuit; 6th Circuit; 7th Circuit; 8th Circuit; 9th Circuit; 10th Circuit; 11th Circuit; D.C. Circuit; Federal Circuit
- The full text of decisions of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- United States International Trade Commission providing information on recent petitions and complaints, notices and rules of practice and procedure according to the Federal Register, and more.
Up-to-the-Minute Legal Information
- The United States Code containing the most recent laws in force, generated from the most recent version of the Government Printing Office CD-ROM.
- The American Intellectual Property Law Association providing an exhaustive list of Patent, Trademark and Copyright sites.
- Law Journal Extra Intellectual Property News containing articles relating to various aspects of intellectual property. http://www.ljextra.com/practice/intellectualproperty/index.html
Government & Legislation
- Patent Bills in Congress.
- U.S. House of Representatives providing Committee hearing schedules, information about bills and resolutions being considered in the Congress and more.
- U.S. Senate providing information about U.S. Senators, recent legislative actions and more.
- Department of Commerce including information related to business and trade, statistics related to the U.S. economy, and more.
- Library of Congress providing information on special resources for information and research professionals, text of current bills under consideration in the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate, and more.