Maintaining exceptional legal skills is an important part of our commitment to our clients. New attorneys at Oliff PLC are assigned an experienced mentor. The mentor provides guidance and feedback which ensures for a smooth transition into our firm. To stay up-to-date with the most current information, our firm frequently conducts:
- In-house educational programs,
- Outside training, and
- Weekly luncheon presentations of recent court decisions and other developments.
Regularly scheduled in-depth seminars provide more intensive study of important topics. We tailor many of these programs to the interests of our clients, who are always welcome to attend. In addition, we conduct extended educational programs relating to U.S. intellectual property law and practice for management trainees from some of our client companies. These programs provide a convenient way for clients to improve their working knowledge of U.S. intellectual property law, and thus facilitate communications with outside counsel.
- A 1-hour CLE entitled “Recent Federal Circuit Caselaw Developments – August 2019,” presented by Oliff PLC, beginning at 11:30 a.m. in the Conference Center on Wednesday, August 7. Reservations are required.
- A 3-hour “Ethics: Confidentiality” CLE, presented by Tom Spahn of McGuireWoods, beginning at 9:00 a.m. in the Conference Center on Wednesday, August 21. Reservations are required.
- A 1-hour CLE entitled “Recent Federal Circuit Caselaw Developments – September 2019,” presented by Oliff PLC, beginning at 11:30 a.m. in the Conference Center on Wednesday, September 11. Reservations are required.